重点:区分人称代词的主格与宾格; 区分名词型与形容词型的物主代词,反身代词;不定代词; it的用法.
1. Mary has just called and asked ______ to have lunch with her tomorrow.
A. you and I B. you and me C. I and you D. me and you
2. Last Sunday ______ had a picnic in Beihai Park.
A. John, Mary and me B. John, I and Mary C. John, Mary and I D. I, John and Mary
3. Let's clean their room first and ______ later.
A. ours B. us C. we D. I
4. You have a good suggestion, I should say. But it's not as practical as ______.
A. my B. mine C. me D. I
5. My car is not so fashionable as ______.
A. he's B. he C. his D. his'
6. A chemist prepares his experiments carefully before trying to carry ______ in his lab.
any D. either
10. Study things that are like each other in ______ way.
A. no B. same C. the D. some
11. She always buys ______ my birthday.
A. anything nice to B. anything nice for C. something nice to D. something nice for
12. "Are my books on the table?" "No, there aren't something on it.
13. You have to hurry up if you want to buy eggs because there's hardly something left.
14. Has anyone seen my dictionary ______?
A. everywhere B. something C. nowhere D. anywhere
15. They didn't give us ______ help.
A. a lot of B. much C. many D. plenty of
16. He felt bad because he had drunk too many the night before.
17. This book is very difficult, but ______ people understand it.
A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
18. Usually there is ______ traffic in the streets on weekdays than on Sundays
A. little B. less C. few D. fewer
19. -I'd like some more bananas. --I'm sorry, there's ______ left.
A. no B. some C. few D. none
20. ______ of them knew about the plan because it was secret.
A.Some B. Any C. No one D. None
21. Nowadays ______ seems to enjoy looking at fat girls. That is why many companies have developed special foods to help people to slim.
A. everyone B. anybody C. somebody D. no one
22. Young babies can use ______ hand equally well.
A. either B. each C. both D. every
23. ______ of his parents is short-sighted, but he is.
A. None B. Either C. Neither D. Both
24. I asked two people to help me start my car. But ______ of them knew what to do.
A. either B. none C. both D. neither
25. ______ road out of town is good, but this one is better than the other.
A. Both B. All C. None D. Neither
26. -Which of these two ties will you take?
--I'll take ______ to give me a change sometimes.
A. either B. both C. neither D. all
27. There are two windows in this bedroom. ______ of them face south, overlooking a beautiful park.
A. Both B. One C. The D. Either
28. The World Trade Center is higher than ______ I have ever seen during my visit.
A. any building B. any other building C. all the building D. all of buildings
29. Some people hope to be more successful while ______ simply want to feel more comfortable
A. the others B. others C. the other D. another
30. Some people go on diets. people exercise with special equipment, take medicine, or even have surgery.
A. Others B. Other C. All D. Those
31. It was terrible. One passenger was killed, and ______ was badly hurt.
A. the others B. rest C. the other D. the rest
32. She promised her parents to write ______ while she was away.
A. other day B. other days C. every other day D. any other day
33. After seeing the film, I felt ______ my friend.
A. same as B. the same as C. same with D. the same for
34. In the world no country has exactly the same folk music ______ that of any other countries.
A. with B. as C. to D. like
35. ______ those books do you want?
A. What are B. Which of C. Which are D. What
1. It is often easier to select a particular tool than to use them correctly.
2. -The phone is ringing.
-Who could ______ be? It is already midnight.
A. he B. it C. this D. there
1. 学好一门语言是不容易的. [I t is not easy to master a language / to learn a language well.]
2. 去火车站步行需要半小时. [It takes half an hour to walk to the railway station.]
3. (我用了一周的时间) to finish reading the novel.
[It took me a week]
4. ______ took us several hours to clear the snows and open the road to traffic.
A. They B. All C. He D. It
5. It was difficult for him to buy good shoes because he had such a big pair of feet.
6. It's really hard for us to ______ all poisonous gases.
A. get rid to B. get rid of C. get the rid D. give rid of
7. It hasn't been decided yet ______ we are going to build physics lab.
A. that B. which C. what D. whether
8. ______ doesn't matter what you do at this point.
A. That B. This C. It D. What
1. We all regard ______ our duty to help who are too poor to go to school.
A. this B. it C. that D. which
2. Modem technology has made ______ possible for the whole world to be close than ever before.
A. this B. that C. it D. it's
3. He made it plain ______ he was annoyed with me.
A. that B. what C. which D. whether
4. People have proved them to be true that the heat we get from coal and oil comes from the sun.
5. I don't think that possible to master a foreign language without much memory.
1.It ______ John and Kate who helped me the other day.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
2.It was her who suggested that he go to New York in order to get a direct flight.
3.It was the United States that they came to know each other and got married.
4.It was at the music hall ______ we met each other for the first time.
A. when B. where C. which D. that
5.It was last night when I saw your brother at the cinema.
6.It was in 1989 ______ I met John.
A. when B. that C. which D. at that time
7.It was between 1920 and 1930 ______ television was invented in America.
A. which B. that C. then D. when
8.It was not until 1936 ______ basketball became a part of the Olympic Games.
A. which B. than C. that D. then
9.It was until he got a map that he started on his way.
10.It is during his spare time ______ John has been studying a course in French.
A. when B. that C. which D. what
1.It has been less than three months before she joined the army.
[句型"it is/has been+一段时间+since从句"表示"某事已经发生多久了".]
2.To my surprise, ______ turned out that John failed in his examination.
A. it B. as C. what D. he
[it turns out that ……. 表示"竟然"]
1. B 2.C 3.D 4.B 5.C 6.C 7.B: herself 8.D 9.C 10.D 11.D 12.C: isn't anything 13.C: anything 14.D 15.B 16.C: much 17.A 18.B 19.D 20.D 21.D 22.A 13.C 24.D 25.D 26.B 27.A 28.B 29.B 30.B 31.C 32.C 33.B 34.B 35.B
作代词 1.D: it 2.B
作形式主语 4.D 6.B 7.D 8.C
作形式宾语 1.B 2.C 3.A 4.A: it 5.A: it
强调句型 1.B 2.A: she 3.A: in the United Stated 4.D 5.B: that 6.B 7.B 8.C 9.A: not until 10.B
固定句型 1.C: since 2.A